These task cards will provide your students with an engaging, hands-on learning activity to learn about facts about Australia. It can be completed individually, in pairs or small groups. This task card activity also encourages students to develop strong communication, collaboration and researching skills, along with skills in using and accessing 21st Century Learning.
There are 30 questions, in both print and QR Code form.
The printables are also available in colour and B&W.
There are four activities included in this pack –
- Scavenger Hunt
- Task Cards
- QR Code activity.
You can also use these task cards as:
- Warm-Up activity;
- In stations/centres;
- With a partner or small group (give a certain amount of time until they have to pass the questions on;
- Have students write the answers on the back and play “Memory”;
- For students who finish early;
- Individually, to review for tests;
- When you have a few minutes to spare before the bell rings.