Climate Graphs Activity – Sustainable Biomes
This climate graphs activity asks students to show the average monthly temperatures and precipitation for a given location.
This activity allows students to analyse a climate graph and create one of their own with the data provided.
This resource complements the Sustainable Biomes Unit of Work for Year 9 Bundle. This unit of work is complete with a full terms program, assessment schedule and marking rubrics. In addition, it also includes engaging learning activities and a powerpoint presentation.
For an individual look at each of the products in this bundle click on the links below.
- Unit of Work – Sustainable Biomes.
- Assessment Schedule and Marking Rubrics – Sustainable Biomes.
- Common Food Origin QR Code Activity – Sustainable Biomes.
- Interactive Notebook – World Biomes.
- Bulletin Board Posters – World Biomes.
You can also view these, and other resources in my TpT Store.