Explore Australia Activity Pack
Use the Explore Australia Activity Pack with your students. Learn about its geography and history through these no-prep printable activities that provide engaging & differentiated activities for students to complete.
Students will learn:
- Where in the world is Australia?
- Australian States and Territories (differentiated pages)
- States, Territories and Capital cities, flags and floral emblems (flip-tab booklets or single page matching activities)
- Map It! – locate key geographical features and create a key (differentiated)
- Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flag (colouring in)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (close-reading passage and questions)
- The First Fleet timeline (cut-and-paste)
- Who made it Down Under? (statistics)
- Australia’s Big Things (cut and paste)
- Oi! Watch your Language (research slang)
HOW CAN YOU USE THIS EXPLORE AUSTRALIA ACTIVITY PACK?
This activity pack aligns with the Australian/NSW History and Geography curriculum. It includes different learning activities to encourage different styles of learners to participate and engage.
The Explore Australia activity pack is a great resource for casual teachers to have in their bag of tricks. Activities can be completed as a whole activity booklet or as stand-alone activities. It is equally useful for classroom teachers to use when studying Australia, as well as a fast finisher activity.
PLEASE VIEW BEFORE YOU BUY:
Please check out the images AND preview to ensure you understand what you are purchasing. If you have any questions about the pack please contact me before purchase.