Magic School Bus Episode Bundle
The Magic School Bus Episode Bundle provides you with 24 no-prep, single-page format, ready to print questions to accompany Magic School Bus episodes, as well as find-a-words with vocabulary relating to the key topic. These are great resources to use as supplementary activities when studying certain topics, or great as an end-of-year or relief-teaching day activity.
- Amazing Machines: Taking Flight & Revving Up!
- Blows its Top!: Blows its Top! & Ready… Set… Dough!
- Body Basics – Flexes its Muscles & Inside Ralphie.
- Creepy, Crawly Fun! – Going Batty & Inside the Haunted House.
- Dinosaurs & Reptiles – Gets cold feet & The Busasaurus.
- Discovering Bugs – Butterfly and the Bog Beast & Gets ants in its pants.
- Exciting Environments – Hops home & All dried up.
- Gets eaten for lunch – For lunch & Gets eaten
- Meets the Rot Squad – Meets the Rot Squad & In a pickle
- Exploring Space – Gets lost in space & Out of this World
- Ups and downs – Ups and downs & Gone to seed
- Weather Wonders – Wonders of Weather & Wet all over
The Magic School Bus episodes present a new and exciting adventure where Ms Frizzle and her class break free from the confines of their classroom to explore and discover how science is all around us, how it impacts us in day-to-day life, and how getting messy and making mistakes can allow us to really understand our world’s most fascinating phenomena. Each Magic School Bus Episode Guide includes two question sheets, one per episode. Each sheet has 8-10 questions per episode. Students can work through these independently, or you can pause the episode and discuss and answer as a whole class.
Check out the Magic School Bus Episode Guide Bundle to save yourself money!