These Reading Strategies Graphic Organisers will provide students with opportunities to communicate their understanding and interpret a variety of texts and their elements.
These organizers will enable students to activate critical thinking skills during targeted small group or whole group instruction, literacy stations, literature circles, or independent reading.
Effective readers automatically employ strategies to understand what they are reading.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Printable PDF graphic organisers in portrait AND landscape format.
- Digital graphic organizers in portrait and landscape for use in Google Slides™.
- JPEG graphic organisers in portrait and landscape for use in Seesaw ™.
- Accessing and Assigning digital resources instructions.
- Available in AUS/UK and US spelling
- Make Connections
- Text to Self
- Text to Text
- Text to World
- Make Predictions (Differentiated)
- Ask Questions
- Monitor Comprehension
- Visualise (Differentiated)
- Summarise (Differentiated)
- Make Inferences
- Determine Importance (Differentiated)
- Context Clues
- Cause & Effect (Differentiated)
- Problem & Solution
- Author’s Purpose (Differentiated)
- Compare & Contrast
- Characterisation (Differentiated)
- Character Development
- Story Elements
Pair these organisers with the Reading Comprehension Skills and Strategies Posters to further reinforce and support reading comprehension skills.
These posters were designed with the Upper Primary/Junior High School classroom in mind.
HOW CAN YOU USE THE READING GRAPHIC ORGANISERS?
PLEASE VIEW THE PREVIEW BEFORE YOU BUY:
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered. You will be able to download the PDF file at any time by logging into your account after purchase.
Copyright ©My Mum, the Teacher 2020.