Sustainable Biomes Year 9 Geography Unit BUNDLE
This is a 10 week unit of work, with activities and assessments included.
The topics for the 10 weeks are as follows:
- Introduction to Topic & Assessment Schedule.
- The World’s Biomes & Climates.
- Changes to the Natural Environment.
- Biomes Produce Food.
- The Importance of Climate.
- Food Production in Australia | Geography Skills.
- Challenges in Food Production | Geography Skills.
- Food Security & Sustainability.
- Genetically Modified Foods.
- Review | Topic Test.
- Slideshow Presentation
- Assessment Tasks Bundle
- BOLTSS Mapping Skills Activity
- Climate Graphing Activity
- Impacts of Feeding the World Task Cards
- Differentiated Work Lists