World Biomes Interactive Notebook
The World Biomes Interactive Notebook looks at biomes and the distinctive characteristics of these major world ecosystems. It provides students with an understanding of their significance. It is important students have an understanding of the nature of the original biomes. This is necessary if we are to develop more sustainable primary production systems. The sustainability of the systems depends on restoring some of the characteristics and functions of the original ecosystems.
The resource complements the Sustainable Biomes Unit of Work Bundle. This unit of work is complete with a 10-week teaching program, assessment schedule and marking rubrics. The bundle also includes engaging learning activities and powerpoint presentation.
For an individual look at each of the products in this bundle click on the links below.
- Unit of Work – Sustainable Biomes.
- Assessment Schedule and Marking Rubrics – Sustainable Biomes.
- Common Food Origin QR Code Activity – Sustainable Biomes.
- Differentiated Vocabulary Lists – Sustainable Biomes.
- Bulletin Board Posters – World Biomes.
You can also find these resources in my Teachers Pay Teacher store.